Currently viewing the tag: "April 19"
- Stephanie Martin on Toronto classical and seasonal concert picks for December 9 to 15, 2013
- Josiah on Interview: Conductor Marco Parisotto’s musical passion doesn’t make regional distinctions
- Jordan on Great news: Canadian classical radio is alive and well and coming from Winnipeg
- Elaine Calder on Comment: How do we scale the wall of misguided thinking behind Canadian Opera Company’s Hadrian?
- corkee on Daily album review 33: Two very different seasonal experiences from two very different Oxford choirs
- Nova Scotia-born conductor Martin MacDonald wins Ontario Heinz Unger Award
- Daily album review 34: Quadriga Consort’s seasonal offering endearingly low-key
- Toronto classical and seasonal concert picks for December 9 to 15, 2013
- Concert review: Pianist Kirill Gerstein’s intelligence, technique and touch don’t guarantee satisfaction
- We won’t know who will replace Tafelmusik music director Jeanne Lamon for another two years