From the daily archives: "Thursday, June 21, 2012"
Twitter UpdatesMy Tweets
- Robert Rowat on How come classical audiences don’t get to take home a piece of what they experienced?
- Cheryl Cooper on Tomorrow: A sneak peek at opera Figaro daringly reimagined for 21st century Toronto
- Patricia on Opera review: Canadian Opera Company freights Lucia di Lammermoor with piles of subtext
- CNMN on Critic’s picks: Toronto classical concerts and opera from April 22 to 28
- CNMN on Critic’s picks: Toronto concerts and opera for April 15 to 21
- RCMN on Critic’s picks: Toronto concerts and opera for April 15 to 21